Saturday, October 16, 2010

Visitor Comments from IWWL: Three Communities in Focus (Mid October Update)

"Great! I did this program during the summer of 2001. It has improved a lot since then but still brings back great memories! At that time all we had was a posterboard in the hallway - now a whole exhibit! Congrats!"

"The green city grid backdrop is fabulous! I like how it extends onto the floor. Tape art! I also want a decoupage crab for my apartment."

"Great project! I will take this idea back to Los Angeles. So important to learn and to look!"

"Looks like a great experience for the students at many levels - photography, teamwork, neighborhood exposure, creating the exhibit, and proudly displaying their end product."

"Wonderful, explore more the city!"

"Very good! This is enchanting. I learned a lot about neighborhoods in DC I had not visited. Thanks!"

"It was really inspiring to come back to see all the hard work that my son and his teammates put in this summer come to life."

No comments:

Post a Comment